ParamoreRomania
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

ParamoreRomania

Welcome to the Paramore world

AcasaAcasa  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  CăutareCăutare  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  Conectare  

Jeremy's Info

In jos 
AutorMesaj
.SmileyHelper.
Admin
Admin
.SmileyHelper.

feminin Numarul mesajelor : 174
Varsta : 27
Localizare : ;)) in Valcea..in Rm.Valcea :P :))
Joburi/Distractii : ..mi-ar placea sa fie chitara :(
Stare de spirit : asa..ma simt ca o.. :-??
Data de inscriere : 16/01/2009

Jeremy's Info Empty
MesajSubiect: Jeremy's Info   Jeremy's Info EmptyDum Ian 18, 2009 2:20 pm

Jeremy's Info 95q7io

Birth Name-Jeremy Clayton Davis
Nickname-Schzimmy deenie. Lace. Worm. Pemmie
Age-22
Birthday-February 8, 1985
Birth Sign-Aries
Height-5'11
Eyes-Hazel
Hometown-Franklin, TN
Birth Place-North Little Rock, AR

about jeremy

I love music, food, and meeting new people. Luckily I have a job that not only is fun, but i get all those things everyday. Whenever I'm home I like to work on cars, whether its mine or my friend's. I love my friends, cause they all help me stay grounded and not let all of this get to my head, which is very important to me. I graduated high school in '04 so I love when I get to see my friends that I graduated with. I have the best family in the world. If it weren't for the love and support that they give me then I wouldn't have made it this far.

I've been playing bass for over 11 years and somehow I still love it and try to get better all the time. I couldn't have been more blessed then to have the job that I have and to have the friends and family that I have... and i love chicken fingers and fries with lots of ketchup more than anyone will ever know!!!!!! :)

musical influences

Victor Wooten, Marcus Miller

favorite songs to perform live

"Misery Business"

favorite places

Los Angeles, Colorado, and Franklin, Tennessee

favorite things

Cars, music, touring, meeting new people, playing music with my best friends, family, sleeping

Food: chicken fingers and fries, steak, mac n cheese, bbq pulled pork, and Ghengis Grill (best restaurant ever!!)

last read

I don't really read much.. haha but I read this book called "Unchained" a few years ago...haha
Sus In jos
https://paramore-romania.forumgratuit.ro

Jeremy's Info
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» Zac's Info
» Hayley Info

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
ParamoreRomania :: Formatie :: Jeremy Davis-
Mergi direct la: